There is nothing better than dishes that are naturally gluten free, where no substitutions need to be made – much like our spin on this traditional Indian dish.
Servings 10 People
- 3 lb Organic Russet Potatoes (Large Dice)
- 3 Cups Organic Frozen Green Peas
- 1 Can “Ontario Natural Food Co-op” Organic Diced Tomatoes (796mL)
- 1 Large Organic Onion (Diced)
- 2 tbsp Organic Ginger (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Organic Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Can Organic Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk (400mL)
- 2 tbsp “Ayrvinda’s” Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Organic Paprika
- ¼ Cup Organic Coconut Oil (Butter Flavoured)
- Sea Salt to Taste
- ½ Cup Organic Cilantro
- 3 Cups Water
In a large stew pot, over medium heat, sauté onions, ginger, garlic, garam masala, paprika and sea salt in coconut oil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add potatoes, peas, diced tomatoes, coconut milk and water to the pot and bring to a boil.
Lower heat to medium low and simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring frequently.
Turn off the heat, add fresh cilantro and enjoy!
Each Serving Contains:
335 calories; 8g protein; 8 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 57 g total carbohydrates; 7 g of sugar; 75 mg sodium (Not including added salt)