We’ve whipped up three holiday-themed beverages. First up is a mocktail, one smoothie, and one latte, that will all be sure to please your taste buds and put you in the holiday spirit!
Sparkling Merry Mocktail
Servings 2 mocktails
- ½ cup cold pressed cranberry juice
- 1 cup bottlegreen Pomegranate & Elderflower Pressé
- ½ cup Rotkäppchen De-Alcoholised Rosé
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary
- 5-10 organic blueberries fresh or frozen
- Mix all the liquid ingredients in a small jug, stirring well.
- Pour into old fashioned or martini glasses and garnish with rosemary sprigs and blueberries.
Rim the glass with equal parts cinnamon and coarse sugar for a fun addition!
Servings 16 ounces
- 1 ¾ cups unsweetened oat milk
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp Nature’s Emporium Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp Nature’s Emporium Cinnamon
- ½ tsp dried ginger ground
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 gingerbread cookies crushed, for garnishing
- Put all ingredients (except the crushed gingerbread cookies) into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with the crushed gingerbread cookies.
Chocolate Chestnut Pecan Latte
Servings 2 cups
- High-speed blender
- Milk steam wand (if you don't have one, you can do it on the stove)
For the latte:
- 2 short shots espresso optional
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened oat milk steamed
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼-½ tsp Nature’s Emporium Cinnamon depending on your preferences
- ½-1 tsp vanilla extract depending on your preferences
- ½ tsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp Nature’s Emporium Cinnamon
- 10 roasted chestnuts homemade or store-bought
- 19 roasted pecans homemade or store-bought
- Add 8 of the chestnuts and 14 of the pecans into a high-speed blender. Blend until it forms a paste or butter-like consistency.
- Add the rest of the latte ingredients (excluding the espresso) into the blender and process until liquid becomes smooth and frothy.
- Pour into your favourite mugs over a short shot of espresso. If you are looking for a non-caffeinated beverage, leave the espresso out and enjoy it as a delicious warm milk steamer instead.
- Mix all the topping ingredients together. Use the remaining chestnuts and pecans. You can use a small food processor to help crush them. Sprinkle on top of the latte. You can also first top the latte with your favourite cocoa whipped cream, then top with the cinnamon-sugar nut mixture.
We also have our seasonal beverages available at our Jiuseppe’s Café if you don’t feel like doing the work!
Stop by one of our locations to see what we have available. Happy Holidays!
More from #ThrivingWithNatures
4 Delicious Ways To Celebrate National Sandwich Month
Sandwiches – our easiest to-go meal. With all the required…Read More
Eating Locally & Seasonally: Your Questions Answered
Our 2021 Ontario summer sure has been rainy so far!…Read More
The 7 Best Father’s Day Gift Ideas 2021 for Organic Dads
Fathers can generally be difficult to find the perfect gift.…Read More
Leave a Reply