Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This delicious seasonal smoothie is great for those pumpkin cravings many of us get around the holiday season. With only 263 calories per serving, this nutrient packed drink contains 10g of protein and only 4g of sugar! It’s also a great source of vitamins A, C E and K, as well as iron, copper, manganese and potassium.
- 1 cup chilled, unsweetened “Pacific” organic almond milk
- 2 tbsp “GoGoQuinoa” quinoa flakes
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp “Mum’s Original” white chia seeds
- ½ cup “Farmer’s Market” organic canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp “Frontier” cinnamon
- ½ tsp “Frontier” ginger powder
- ¼ tsp “Frontier” nutmeg
- 3 tbsp “Now” Xylitol plus
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and enjoy as a nutritious, low glycemic snack, as a part of a healthy breakfast or even as a dessert.
Each Serving Contains:
263 calories; 10 g protein; 13 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 40 g total carbohydrates (but only 4 g sugars!); 195 mg sodium